Aquaprole never sells or provides personal information or data to third parties. But we may collect and share the statistical information we gather. The statistics that we share don't have any personal information that allows user identification.
Your data protection and confidentiality are our priorities. However, in some instances, we may need to share your information with only those third parties that help us provide you with the services you requested. We only provide them with that information which they need to carry out the necessary services. We do not authorize them to use that information for any purpose other than the delivery of services that Aquaprole requests in accordance with our authorization and instructions.
Despite all the security measures we take, there is still some risk of a data breach because the internet is not absolutely secure. Email is vulnerable to interception and loss. Therefore, in case of any such instance of information breach or loss via the internet or email, Aquaprole won’t be responsible for any loss or damage to you or your business. If you decide to communicate with us through email, you’ll do so at your risk and liability.
AQUAPROLE - does not collect personal information that may identify a user (name, address, email, telephone number) without user providing this information voluntarily.
AQUAPROLE will not share personal information with third parties without user permission, except when it is necessary to (i) attend your request or answer your questions, (ii) comply with Canadian or international law that applies, a court order. Although no system is 100% immune to cyber attacks, AQUAPROLE has taken all commercially viable measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use of the personal information of its users.
Neither AQUAPROLE, its agents, employees, directors, officers and affiliated companies, nor any person associated with the creation of this site or its contents shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, third party, consequential damages or any other damages, losses or expenses however caused, sustained by you or any other person as a result of the use of this site and/or any web browser, including any liability for:
a. interruptions and communication line failures including communication malfunctions that affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages or instructions between you and AQUAPROLE and/or which prevent messages or instructions from being transmitted in whole or in part or agreements from being formed between you and AQUAPROLE;
b. your inability to access, at any time, any part of this site or any services provided on it;
c. the malfunctioning or unavailability of this site, in whole or in part;
d. any harm or loss to your personal computer records or data howsoever caused including caused by viruses, "worms", "trojan horses" or other similar intrusive, disruptive or destructive programs or files of that nature;
e. interception or disclosure of confidential or sensitive information transmitted over the Internet;
f. inaccuracies, delays in operation or transmission, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information; and
g. lack of suitability, reliability, timeliness or availability of this site or any material or services offered on this site. While AQUAPROLE makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all information and services provided on this site do not contain computer viruses, you are solely responsible to adequately protect and backup your data and/or equipment and to take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties..
1. Any information that users pass on will be collected and stored according to strict security and confidentiality standards.
2. Personal information passed on to the company by users will be collected by ethical and legal means, and may have one or more purposes, to which users will be informed.
3. Users will be advised on what information they will be collecting before the time of collection, having the option to choose whether or not to provide this information, under the responsibility of the user, who will also be aware of the consequences of their decision.
4. Unless AQUAPROLE receives legal or judicial determination, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
7. The company will keep intact the information provided by the visitors.
8. This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may or may not be company partners and allies. These links and frames are available, seeking only to provide a further benefit to users. It is worth mentioning that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that AQUAPROLE has knowledge, agrees or is responsible for them or their respective contents. Therefore, AQUAPROLE cannot be held liable for any loss or damage suffered because of the use of said links or frames.
9. Whenever other organizations are contracted to provide support services, compliance with AQUAPROLE privacy standards will be required.
10. For administrative purposes, the company may use “cookies” *, and the user may at any time activate in his navigator mechanisms to inform you when they are activated or to prevent them from being triggered.
11. The terms and conditions of use of this site are subject to constant improvements and enhancements. Thus, AQUAPROLE may, at any time, change the Terms and Conditions of Use of this site, which will take effect at the time of its publication on this site.
12. Commercial use of the term AQUAPROLE is not permitted as a trademark, business name or domain name, as well as the contents of AQUAPROLE ‘s website screens, as well as programs, databases, networks, files that allow that you access and use through your account are the property of AQUAPROLE and are protected by the international laws and treaties of copyright, trademarks, patents, models and industrial designs, being prohibited the use by the User, unless prior authorization in writing.
From now on, the User declares to respect all intellectual property rights and those arising from the protection of trademarks thereof, as well as all rights relating to third parties that may be or have been in any way available on the website of AQUAPROLE
13. Access to the AQUAPROLE website does not give the User any right to use the names, titles, words, phrases, trademarks, patents, literary, artistic works, images, videos, symbols, among others, that in it have been, or have been, available.
The reproduction, distribution, disclosure, adaptation, modification, use, editing, making available in any communication medium, etc., in whole or in part, of the contents described above is prohibited, unless prior written permission of AQUAPROLE.
The User assumes all responsibility for the improper use of the information, texts, graphics, trademarks, works, images, videos, and finally any intellectual or industrial property right of the AQUAPROLE website. Unauthorized use will be considered a violation of copyright and subject to the penalties applicable in Law, which protects copyright in Canada.
We value your privacy and trust. We are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Canadian federal Privacy Act..